Friday, August 14, 2009

Moving Out...AGAIN


So I'm moving for the 4th time in 2 years. I've gone from Duluth to Chamblee, from Chamblee to a studio in Midtown, and from a studio in midtown to a house in midtown. Unfortunately, I have to move to Savannah because the classes that I need to continue to finish my graduate course are only offered in Savannah in the fall. So, Franki, Kyle and I drove to Atlanta to put my stuff in storage. Here is what didn't make the cut. As we got in the car, my neighbor (who I never knew existed) ran out and said, "Are you getting rid of that stuff?" In my mind I'm like "DUUUURRRR," but I'm too kind to say it. She said her daughter is going to college and she was eyeing my clothes rack. We invited her to have whatever she wanted. There was a microwave, side chair, LIQUOR, clothes, pots/ pans, wine glasse, etc. All for the taking! It may still be there, I dunno, but I'm sure the garbage man was like "YEZZIR!"

No comments: