Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ain't No Thang But a Chicken...Feet?



Ok, So I've moved to Garden City, GA making this the 6st place that I've lived in for the past two years. So, aside from Garden City smelling like a turtle tank, there are only two grocery stores. Piggly Wiggly and Food Lion. I decided to go to Food Lion and once I got in there I wanted to get something fresh from the deli. WRONG!!!! There was NO DELI!!! I've never been to a grocery store with no deli. I was blown away and highly disappointed. I thought Henderson was country, put Garden City takes it. Honestly, I think they shot Monster's Ball in Garden City, GA. So, I told myself, "Ok, lets see what's in the frozen food section. Better yet, let's see if I can find some pre-cooked chicken." The pictures explains it all.

No comments: