Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good morning peeps!

So, I had another weird dream. I figured I'd start writing these things down since I forget so quickly and most of them are pretty interesting...and may mean something. So here's what happened. For some reason I'm working a Circuit City and there are about three employees working and one customer. The store looks like shit...like the store is going out of business (which it is mostly). I'm working the T.V. section and I'm standing in front of this 72" widescreen television. But here is the thing...it's not an lcd. It's one of those huge 1980's tubes. You know, with the screen that you can scratch? Any way, I run over to the registers and tell everyone that I'm selling a big ass tv. I mean, I'm excited to tell these people...so much that I fall out on the floor. Once I hit the ground like a nutjob one of my coworkers turns to her customer and says, "It's ok, ma'am...he's a photographer". I then look up and say "yup!" Next thing I know I'm having dinner at my parents house and my entire family is there...I look around and it's an engagement dinner. Want to know who my wife is? M.I.A! of all people M.I.A. is my wife! I love her music, but I wouldn't want to marry her...and it showed. Iwouldn't even touch her. She kept singing around the house then she goes into the playroom and starts singing. I turn around and start looking out the window and I see these kids across the street skateboarding...IN SOLID GOLD DUNKS!!!! so, I'm thinking to myself:
1) I didn't know they could skateboard
2) Why are they skateboarding in $6,000 shoes?!

Immediately I call my brother and M.I.A. over to look at the shoes, but they were gone. M.I.A. looks down out of the window and says to me, " I want those". I look down and see a par of sneakers that are rainbow colored (nike's of course). They were a mix of a classic puma, the jordan IX's and the air max 360 (I know what ur thinking...it wasn't hot). She then told me that she wanted them. I go out side to see a little dreadlocked kid and I asked him how much. "30" he said. Then he adds "If you'll pay 30 then I want 40...and if you'll pay 40 then I'll take 50". "You're getting $30" I said to him. M.I.A. and I then sit on the porch steps and I watch her try the shoes on. I then wake up.

No comments: