Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seattle's Worst


For anyone that knows me knows that I'm a coffee drinker. I drink only black coffee and normally it's from starbucks. The only one near me is in a shopping plaza and last time I parked in the deck it cost me $11. Not hap'nin!. So there is a Borders near SCAD so I went there. I walk in, look at a few magazines, and decided to graab some coffee upstairs from a place called "Seattle's Best." As usual I ordered a medium black coffee (no grande here) and it cost me about 10 cents less than starbucks. Once I tasted it it was potent...but disgusting. It taste like the rusty water in my apartment. In a nutshell people when it comes to your coffee and mine, stick to the stript. go to Starbucks for black coffee and Java Lords for any other specialty beverages involving caffine.

No comments: