Monday, January 19, 2009

Don't trust a Starbucks barista

So, I just left work not too long ago and before I head to campus I decided to use my free tea cupon from Starbucks. I pull up and the guy already knew that I had a coupon. There must have been a camera watching me. I asked him what were my choices and he mentioned several. Normally I get the vanilla roibos since I've given up black coffee...for now. I order it and the guy asked me, "Are you sure?" as if to say, "You sure you want to drink that shit?" So I asked him to make anything and that I trusted his taste. "Apple latte all day" is what he said to me. My coupon was for a tallm but he hooked me up with a grande and made sure that I knew. I thanked the guy and drove off towards campus. After taking one sip I realized that apple lattes are the nastiest creations on earth. I feel like I'm drinking a dirty martini right now. I've been sippin' this thing for an hour and the cup still has weight to it. NEVER trust a Starbucks barista, people...stick to the script.

No comments: