Friday, April 10, 2009

THE GREATEST FREESTYLE EVER!!!!


Ok, let me start off by saying that I haven't heard this freestyle since in originally came out around 96'-97'. This was back when there was no napster, so you had to go to an underground record store to get bootleg cd's. Speaking of cd's, we were actually buying bootleg cassettes. DJ Clue was the SHIT back then, so one place we would go to was Mr. Freeze records in Raleigh. DJ Clue would actually shout out Mr. Freeze, too! Anyway, This was originally on DJ Clue's "Show Me The Money" mixtape. This mixtape was also Cam'ron's first appearance. Actually, the next song after this freestyle was Cam'ron's "Confesions". People, I've hunted for YEARS to find this freestyle! Listen to what he is saying. You can't tell me Mase isn't in you're top 10! I shit you not...this is THE GREATEST FREESTYLE EVER!



dj clue - best of clue freestyles vol. 1 - 23 - mase - carshow freestyle.mp3 -

No comments: