Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Love Stoner Baristas!

Barista: Welcome to Starbucks!
Me: Yea, let me get a grande black with cream and splenda
Barista: $1.98
( I pull up to the drive thru window)
Me: Hey, is it too late to get a pastry?
Barista: What do you want?
Me: One of those...almond scones? No! Toffee bar. Do you have any more of those.
Barista: Yea
(So, I'm now waiting for him to make my coffee and I start pulling out some cash)

(Yelling through the window)
Barista: See, I'm even going to stir it for you. I know you hate it when you order this and you have to mix it yourself.
Me: Yea, that's true, but that's what makes you so great.
Barista: Yea...that and my teeth.
(The barista hands me my almond bar and my coffee)
Barista: Alright, dude
(Starts to close window)
Me: Wait!
Barista: OH YEA, your almond bar! Dave, I need an almond bar! I just had it!
Me: No, I have it already. You never charged me
Barista: Yes, I did. I remember giving you change
Me: No you didn't (Why did I say this?)
Barista
:Yea, dude. I did. Did I?
Me: Well...I mean, I can drive off right now.
Barista: I don't remember. I'm so confused
Me: Is is too much coffee or too little coffee?
Barista: A little bit of both. You know what, don't worry about it, dude. HAve a good one
Me: Thanks, man! (...gone in 60 seconds!)

No comments: