Sunday, June 14, 2009

Naomi Sims




So here is the story. I haven't been keeping up with America's Next Top Model, but on occassion I'll watch a show to pick up some studio lighting techniques when they go on photoshoots. So, I'm watching with my parents and the are judging the shots for the day and my mom looks at the panel of judges and says, " Who is that gay man?" I then said, "Which one?" She was referring to J. Alexander. I said, "Oh, he's supposedly like the best model catwalk walker ever. He trains models how to walk the runway." "Really?" my mom said, "We'll you do know who invented the walk that all of these models are doing , right?" I had no idea, but she told me that it was a model named Naomi Sims. She kept telling me, "It's Naomi Something". "Campbell?" I said. It went on and on...NAOMI SIMS!!!

No comments: