Monday, September 21, 2009

Rating: WORST!



If you are ever in Pooler, Georgia and get a taste for some shitty chinese food, go to Peking Gourmet on Continental Blvd. If you like good chinese food that won't have you dropping bombs over Baghdad all night DO NOT EAT AT PEKING GOURMET in Pooler, Georgia. Pooler is a very small town, like, so small that when you step outside you hear the theme song for "In the Heat of the Night." There is nothing but fast food restaurants and shady eateries here and I wanted sesame chicken. I should have known that the food would be bad when the cook was playing cards with her daughter. Also, there was no sanitation grade hung. I didn't care , though. I took a risk and failed. This was literally not only the worst sesame chicken that I've ever had, but the worst Chinese food, PERIOD! STAY AWAY FROM PEKING GOURMET IN POOLER, GA!

No comments: