Wednesday, July 30, 2008


So, today I was all out of groceries. All I had to eat today was ground turkey and 3 hard-boiled eggs. I later went to work and found myself hungry as hell and I had no idea what I was going to eat and money was low. Me and my boy Carl were talking about the dollar menu at McDonlads and how good it was and it made me crave it despite my diet. Deep inside I knew that going to McDonalds was wrong, but my ribs were touching and my wallet was down for it. That's it! I was just going to eat from the dollar menu and never go back for a long time. So work was over and were headed up the elevator to clock out. We then see a table full of FOOD! From Panera Bread! I asked Stacy whose food it was and she said that It was left over from the run club. I said "So, I can have it?" and she said, "help yourself"...therefore, I did. God is soo good! I went from not knowing what I was going to eat, to having an oatmeal cookie, tuna sandwich, a jug of lemonade, and a bathtub full of one of the best salads that I've had in a long time. Keep praying people!

Oh yea...that salad was DESTROYED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That salad looks so delicious!!! Thanks be to God for real!