Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Top 10 MCs

For those that have heard my list of the top 10 MCs, I'm sure you've been waiting for this post so you can put a face on whose house you're going to throw a grenade into. So, before I start let me say that this is MY list and not a list for all hip-hop heads to agree with. If I hear enough negative shit about this list I WILL explain why I chose each artist individually. The list is as follows in order:








YES! The Notorious B.I.G. indeed make this list. I actually sat down a listen to alot of Biggie's songs today because I was downloading Ready to Die to put on my ipod. Unfortunately Tupac didn't make the cut. Sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please explain to your woman this incredibly surprising-??? list. Weird face thrown your way...

Anonymous said...

:-< BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mase is wack as hell. You might as well put Haystack on this list

**FREE** said...

Mase is original and one of the best freestylers EVER. Find yourself a copy of DJ Clue's 'Show Me the Money Pt. !' tape and feel ashamed of yourself! Keep in mind. Mase wrote alot of song for other rappers...hits! There will never be another Mase. He had one dope album and cats are still talking about him...that's power!

Anonymous said...

That nigga can't even buy shoes without his card being rejected