Thursday, August 14, 2008

Give Me the Night

So, I'm walking home from work and I pass this little sports bar. They have a bar both inside and out and I noticed that it was PACKED. People were watching the Olympic games, drinking, and playing hak-n-sak (if that's how you spell it). It's when you get drunk and try to throw a sak inot a wooden ramp with a hole. Anyway, I keep walking and I reach the end of the bar and I notice an old guy singing, and I mean this guy was groovin'! I turn down my ipod and I notice that the song is "Give Me the Night" by George Benson. I immediately fell out laughing, the guy saw me, but he really didn't give a shit. I can't lie, If I were drunk I'd probably sing that song too, but he wasn't...he sang like he was George Benson himself. I knew I had the song on my ipod so I played it a few times with a huge smile on my face. People on the street thought I was a lunatic becasuse I was walking with a huge grin on my face. I had to blog this. I was going to put up the song only, but I felt that the video would be better...enjoy!

1 comment:

Franki said...

LOL... I want to do karoke AFTER drinking the big bottle of Bac. Mojito