Saturday, August 23, 2008

Movin' on OUT!

I am bored beyond belief right now. I had an appointment to view this studio apartment downtown and when I call Rigo (landlord) noone picks up. I'm starting to second guess this Rigo guy...sounds shady, but for the price of this place Rigo could be Satan himself...with a t-shirt of my face with those little "anti" marks on it. You know...like that "no smoking" sign, but instead of a cigarette it's my face. I found a spot close to downtown for $500 a month which includes free internet and utilities. Keep in mind it's a studio and that's all that I want. I just want to focus on my photography for the rest of my time in Atlanta. I'm already tired of the city (because I'm broke), but I've met some great people here. I'm excited about this upcoming quarter. Most of my time will be in the studio and I have some great ideas! I really need to get this place. My lease is up on the 10th!

No comments: